Your dream wedding destination – Paradise island in Northern Europe, Viirelaid
Who hasn’t dreamed about a wedding in some tropical destination, where the sun shines 365 days of the year and everything is surrounded by ocean and palm trees? We definitely have. But to be realistic, this dream most times just stays as a dream and it needs too much effort and expenses to make it true.
We have a great offer for all the dreamers! Why stress about getting your friends and family to the other side of the world, if you can come and enjoy Paradise island right here in Northern Europe.
Viirelaid is a small private island in the Baltic sea between Muhu Island and the mainland of Estonia. Viirelaid is available for rentals for private and corporate events, and for that reason there are all the things that are necessary to make your stay here unforgettable. Red lighthouse in the middle of yard, old lighthouse keepers house with 7 bedrooms, seminar house with it’s own bar, sauna house with pool and jacuzzi, hot tubs and other venues for you and your guests happiness.
There are chefs and other staff members living on the island to take care of guests and make your stay as pleasant as possible.
If you are planning weddings with us, here are the things we offer:
- Accomodation for up to 100 people;
- Transport to Island and back;
- Catering – we have amazing chef on island, but we also are having long term corporation with many master chefs like Orm Oja, Rado Mirto, Matthias Diether, Alar Aksalu, if you are dreaming about real gourmet dinner;
- Bar and alcohol service – we have our own bar with best selections of wines, champagnes,spirits, liquors. If you have any specific drink preferences, we will be more than happy to get it to the island for your day.
- Ceremony spaces – you can choose whichever location meets your expectations the most. You can get married by the sea, on one of our terrace, next to Viirelaid lighthouse or in the field surrounded by Island flowers.
- To make your wedding planning stress free, we offer to take care of all the other things as well – party planners, hosts, decorations, photo – videographers, musicians, etc.
We always say – if there is anything you’re dreaming about, let us know, and we will make it happen!
When is the best time to plan Viirelaid Island weddings?
Island weddings definitely will give you more freedom to have fun, be original and have the kind of ceremony that will make all your friends jealous. Make yours even better by getting married in Viirelaid, an island where the sun over the Baltic sea makes it feel like real paradise. Why plan a stressful wedding the traditional way when your island wedding could feel like a vacation experience.
As Viirelaid is located in the North, we get to experience four seasons here. From October to April it gets cold and windier and we consider it as the low season. While you can get very good deals then in cooler weather, it’s not the best time for an outdoor wedding.
You’ll have the best chance at getting lots of sunshine if you plan your ceremony for summer months June to August. May and September are also good months with lots of sunny weather and you can experience season changing; however, do keep in mind that in this time there are more chances of strong winds, that might cause problems to get to the Island by our speedboat. So, if you are dreaming of a beautiful dinner at one of our terraces and dancing outside until sunrise, we suggest you choose summer months for your special day.