Products purchased from the Viirelaid.ee web shop always come with a 14-day right of return.
In order to return the merchandise, the customer must submit an application to the e-mail address email@example.com, within 14 days following the receipt of the merchandise.
The purchased product must be returned immediately, but not later than 14 days after the submission of the application to return the product.
If necessary, the customer will be reimbursed the cost of the merchandise being returned, along with the initial postage cost, within 14 days following the receipt of the application for returning the product.
The 14-day right of return does not apply to the merchandise, if:
- the product was custom made, taking into consideration the customer’s personal needs;
- the product was manufactured in accordance with the specifications submitted by the customer;
- the product is unfit for use due to health protection or sanitary reasons, or it has been used or opened (cosmetics, hair care products, etc.);
- the product has been mixed or joined to another product or merchandise, in such a way that they can no longer be separated from one another;
- the product has been used for economic activity or professional activity;
- the breakdown was caused by the improper use of the product (failure to follow the instructions);
- the product has been used with improper voltage;
- the product shows signs of mechanical damage or is broken (for example, from a fall);
- it involves the normal wear and tear of the equipment, which does not impact the value or use of the equipment;
- the equipment has been repaired by a service provider not approved by the importer.
If it becomes apparent that the customer has not received the ordered product, the merchandise does not match the description provided in the e-shop, or a defect appears in the product, then the customer does not have to submit an application for withdrawal within 14 days, but instead may use the right to submit a claim pursuant to law.
The use of purchased merchandise/products for the purposes of economic activity or professional activity (including a legal person)
In the event that the purchased product is used for the purposes of economic or professional activity, or the buyer was a legal person, then the standard procedure for submitting a complaint does not apply. In the situations referred to, the standard period for submitting complaints is six (6) months or more, if the manufacturer has so permitted. During this period, in the event of the appearance of manufacturer’s defects, the product will be replaced or repaired.