Unique Dinner Experience @Viirelaid – RESTORAN RADO 30.04.2021
Master chef RADO will visit Viirelaid again and this time he will surprise us with his special spring menu. As Chef Rado puts it, he surprises us with foods we don’t usually get in a restaurant.
Master chef RADO will visit Viirelaid again and this time he will surprise us with his special spring menu. As Chef Rado puts it, he surprises us with foods we don’t usually get in a restaurant. Maybe then he definitely wanted to offer a beaver tail but the rest we leave as a surprise. In addition, our sommelier chooses wines specially selected for this dinner and brought to Estonia.
It is a dinner that includes accommodation, transport to and from the island, breakfast and sauna. And you can’t miss the fact that you can also taste the local delicacies
There are 26 places at the chef’s table and it takes place behind one long table where all guests can communicate and get to know each other.
The hosts of Viirelaiu are also at the table or serving, from whom you can hear interesting stories about the construction and history of the island.
- Arriving on the island either by your own boat or by our transport from Virtsu
- 15:00, 16:00 & 17:00 Arrival and accommodation in Viirelaiu Republic
- 16:00 – 17:00 tour of the island
- 17:00 – 18:30 sauna
- 19:00 – ……. dinner under the guidance of RADO …… – to night – exploring and getting to know the nightlife of the island.
- 11:00 – 13:00 transport back to Estonia
- Main room Deluxe room 189 .- / person
- Main building stage room 169 .- / person
- Main house suite with fireplace 229 .- / person
- Sauna suite with fireplace 229 .- / person
- Cube double house 179 .- / person Cube with toilet-shower 189 .- / person
- Extra bed in the main house DELUXE rooms costs 155.- (price includes accommodation, transport, dinner, breakfast)
Price includes accommodation, dinner (6-courses), transport to and from the island, breakfast, sauna, heating snacks *
* Wine package not included / can be purchased on site
Dinner starts at 19:00
Rado is a Slovak chef who has worked in various restaurants in London since 2008, including one and two Michelin-starred restaurants. Among other things, Rado has also honed its skills and has been named the best restaurant in the world. Rado was a senior Sous Chef´ at Michael Caines Adobe Restaurant. An important milestone in Rado’s career has certainly been gaining experience at the two Michelin-starred restaurants Noma and Hélène Darroze in Connaught and at the Michelin-starred Fischers Baslow Hall.